Wednesday 18 January 2012

Diana Vickers announces new live dates


She's been away for a while, but based on the sublimely good Music To Make Boys Cry, the return of Diana Vickers will be worth every minute of the wait.

Can't wait for her album? Diana will be performing at a number of exclusive live dates in February - not only will you get to hear a taste of her new record, but there'll be all the old faves like Once and The Boy Who Murdered Love in there too.

Speaking of the dates, Diana said:

'I am so excited for these shows - playing live is what it's always been about for me. This new album means so much more to me than anything I've done before, so I just cant wait for my fans to hear the music live. I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve for the show. I'm counting down the days to these shows!'

And we're excited too!

So, if you fancy seeing Diana live, the dates are as follows - tickets can be purchased from http://www.gigsandtours.com/

8 Feb – Ruby Lounge, Manchester
9 Feb – Cargo, London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.