Friday 18 March 2011

Kylie... but not as you've ever seen her before


This promotional video advertising the new Dance Central game on Xbox is genius. How many of us have watched Kylie Minogue's iconic Can't Get You Out Of My Head video and had its racey white dress and robotic dance moves imprinted on our minds? Now, massive Kylie fan I might be, but I don't think I'd ever go as far as the guy here, who takes it on himself to make his own home-made Kylie outfit and sneak into her dressing room. Cue quite a few chuckles, especially when he takes those gold hot-pants into a launderette.

But it gets even better when Kylie herself appears and is promptly locked up back-stage. I love this whole little send up and it's a great collaboration between the forces of video-gaming and pop music. Now, it's very nearly time for Kylie's UK tour dates and I can't flippin' wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.