Thursday 24 November 2011

Fanfair perform acoustic version of new track 'As I Am'


Our fave new girlband on the block Fanfair have turned out another great acoustic version - this time it's one of their brand new tracks As I Am.

Showcasing the girls' beautiful vocal harmonies, As I Am shows a real maturity to the group and positions them as a band with real substance as well as the good-time fun of their previous live track, The Vaccine.

A bittersweet ode to personal insecurities the track abounds with lines confessing the pressures a girl has to put up with these days: 'there's a woman in the mirror and I'm wondering will you love her... take me as I am because I can only be me'.

It's heartfelt stuff and we love this stripped back, sensitive take on the track!

Being busy girls, the band have also recorded some special how-to make-up vids in conjunction with leading brand Collection 2000. You can watch Roberta and Aimee's videos on the band's official YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.