Friday 16 March 2012

Architect of Fate - Teaser Trailer



From history's birth to future's end / You will find only me

Now, anyone that knows me will know that my passion for books (and science-fiction in particular) almost rivals my love of pop. So it's fair to say I'm rather excited about new Black Library novel Architect of Fate, which along with Horus Heresy instalment The Primarchs looks to be shaping up to be one of the most eagerly anticipated forthcoming 40K books. This little teaser trailer is rather cool too, and we really like Black Library's concept of casting their latest tomes not just as books, but almost movie-like events.

We just can't wait to devour it when it gets released on the 26th April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.