Thursday 9 June 2011

TMS feat. Jagga - I Need You


It is impossible to ignore the immense surge in popularity dub-step is experiencing at the moment. It's everywhere, pounding from car stereos every time you leave the house, and even sneaking its way into your favourite pop records.

And standing at the forefront of that movement are TMS, a trio of hip West Londoners that can boast Devlin, Professor Green and Tinchy Stryder among their collaboraters.

New track I Need You packs real-bite - anyone lured into the dub-steo genre by the epic 'for the masses' sound of acts like Nero will love this. With a massive vocal hook supplied by singer Jagga, there's simply a sense of scale here that propells this track up on a soaring wave of energy and dancefloor-rocking power.

Fresh from a support slot for Katy B, Jagga says of I Need You: 'I’ve been working with TMS for a while now on my own tracks but when I first heard the instrumental of ‘I Need You’ being played at Fabric and saw the reaction, I knew I had to get involved. They’ve got some HUGE collaborations planned for later this year, they are one of the hottest production teams in the UK and this track is a wicked introduction to what they’re capable of...FIRE!'

I Need You is released on the 13th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.