Tuesday 7 June 2011

Kimberley 'calls the shots' on Cheryl, Nadine, Simon AND Olly


If you're not already aware, Girls Aloud's delightful Kimberley Walsh writes a very entertaining column every week in OK Magazine where she lets us, the dear readers, know what she's been up to. She also uses it as a platform to share her views on various celeb dilemnas and to clear up any important Girls Aloud-related issues when they arise.

The new issue of the magazine is out today, and I've got to say, this week's column is Pure Win. It's literally jam packed with everything you could want. Let's have a little run-down:

Cheryl and The X Factor - 'Cheryl's fine - it isn't a huge deal for her'. This is very good to hear - we like to know that everything is all ship-shape and hunky dory in CherylWorld.

'From a selfish point of view, I'm glad I can pop round again for a cup of tea!' - What will it be? Milk and two sugars Chezza?

Nadine and Jason's split - 'Nadine is a strong person and a strong woman in relationships so I know she'll be ok' - This is also very reassuring. This is the GA girls sticking together and backing each-other up - they are, after all, a force to be reckoned with.

Simon - 'Simon displayed some almighty hevage recently' - OMG what is hevage?! I have to thank Kimberley for introducing this word to me - because reading this about Simon had me in fits of laughter. It's so true too! I think every one of us who's ever sat down to watch Britain's Got Talent or X Factor has been full of critique over Simon's 'style' choices, so it's fun to imagine our Kimba sat there too doing the same.

Olly Murs - Here Kimberley talks about those rumours that she was being considered for a role on the Xtra Factor. She says 'I think it would've been fun but I couldn't have seen myself doing it with Olly'. Yes - Because we all know Kimberley and Matt Edmondson would have been the best combo by far for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.