Friday 27 May 2011

Jessie J on the cover of YRB mag



Jessie J has always been a very striking individual - and for me at any rate, her unique image is one of my favourite parts of her as a popstar. She is a sheer force of personality, and a great deal of that personality comes from her image - and is this that she injects so well into her music.

So when I saw her on the cover of the new issue of YRB mag, my jaw dropped quite a lot - because I think this is quite literally The Best I have ever seen her. Quite aside from the fact she looks breathtakingly stunning, the gold chains over shiny black leather dress look suits her perfectly. It's just the right balance between Do It Yourself and super-style, that delicate knife edge Jessie has always walked so well.

It's photoshoots and covers like this that show just how far Jessie has come, how she really has made it in every sense of the word. Looking at the YRB cover, she looks so much the superstar. And that superstar is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.