Wednesday 4 May 2011

Britney Spears: 'I love Adele and Robyn!'


It seems only right that one of the reigning Queens of pop music would have amazing taste when it comes to her contemporaries, right? So hearing that Britney is a big fan of Adele and Robyn really warms my heart. More to the point, I still don't think I'm used to hearing Britney actually speak - interviews with the star are so rare the vision I have in my head of her is invariably of her performing, dancing, singing... never sat down having a chat.

The interview begins rather slowly but picks up when Britney starts talking about working with Will.i.am; you really get to see more of her personality coming through here, as you do when she starts spazzing over meeting Brad Pitt. It's all rather adorable.

Also, how amazingly toned and fit does Britney look in the interview?! Stunning! It's fair to say Miss Spears is most definitely back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.