Saturday 16 April 2011

Miley, we'd love you to come and tour in the UK!

Amazing popstar and all round awesome person Miley Cyrus has been speaking to American news agency The AP about plans for her new world tour. The chain of gigs in support of her Can't Be Tamed album kicks off in Ecuador at the end of April and includes 13 South American dates before she moves on to 7 dates in Australia in July.

Miley explained she had no immediate plans to tour her home country of the US though, saying: "I just think right now America has gotten to a place where I don't know if they want me to tour or not. Right now I just want to go to the places where I am getting the most love and Australia and South America have done that for me."

Well, can I be the first to say to you Miley, here in the UK we absolutely love you! Miley's 2009 Wonder Word Tour was incredible, and going to see it at one of the five dates she did at London's O2 arena, I can testify that it was one of the best gigs I've ever seen at the venue. Can't Be Tamed was amongst my Top Five favourite albums of last year and to see all the new tracks performed live is a must. Her GAY performance gave a taste of what we might expect and the thought of that transposed up to an arena scale is all very exciting. So yes, Miley, please come and tour in the UK again!

Plus, how fantastic is it that Miley is now back on Twitter? @mileycyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.