Wednesday 13 April 2011

Is Kylie being lined up for the BBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are'?


I read a very intriguing story in the Metro this morning regarding producers of ancestry/family tree show Who Do You Think You Are? looking to sign up Kylie Minogue for the next series of the show. Let's just stop and think about that for a second. Actual Kylie Minogue.

I'm a massive fan of this show in its own right and have been watching it for years. It always manages to be utterly absorbing, interesting and factual - I'll be hooked, even when the featured celeb isn't one I particularly care for.

I reckon Kylie would be the perfect choice for something like this and I'm sure there'd be a whole host of fascinating stuff for her to uncover. So fingers crossed she does end up doing it! I'm almost as excited as when it was announced she was doing Doctor Who!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.